Enjoy peace of mind on the road with our Tire Protection Plan.
With our Tire Protection Plan, you are covered from road hazard damage with FREE tire repairs and replacement for up to three years.
How does it work?
- Purchase the Tire Protection Plan for your new tires installed by Big Chief Tire.
- Coverage from road hazard damage lasts up to 36 months from the date of purchase.
- We repair road hazard damage on eligible tires for FREE.
- In the event of irreparable road hazard damage, we cover the cost of the replacement tire.*
What is road hazard damage?
Many common hazards like nails, potholes and glass can damage your tires. When your tire fails because of an impact break, bruise or puncture, it’s no longer safe to drive. If this happens during normal driving on a DOT maintained road, our Tire Protection Plan has you covered.
What tires are eligible for coverage?
Any new tire installed by Big Chief Tire may be covered under the Tire Protection Plan, valid at any BCT location. Tires are no longer eligible once worn down to 3/32” of the tread. See other exclusions below.
- Irregular wear caused by misalignment or mechanical defects of the vehicle.
- Improper inflation, overloading, or driving on the tire with no air pressure.
- Accident, fire, vandalism, or purposeful abuse.
- Damage from obstructions or modification to the vehicle.
- Cosmetic damage, sidewall abrasions, or other appearance items that do not affect the safety or performance of the tire.
- Road hazard coverage is void after a tire is worn down to 3/32” of the tread.
At Big Chief Tire, we’re always here to get you safely back on the road. Call (904) 932-1547 or fill out our appointments form to schedule your road hazard damage service at any of our convenient locations.
*In the event of an irreparable road hazard, the tire is replaced 100% for free. The customer is responsible for labor, disposal fee, and tire protection on the new tire.