Tire Protection Plan For New Tires – Tire Shop Jacksonville, FL
Enjoy peace of mind on the road with our Tire Protection Plan.
With our Tire Protection Plan, your new tires are covered from road hazard damage with FREE tire repairs and replacement for up to three years. At Big Chief’s tire shop in Jacksonville, FL, our team ensures your peace of mind with your new tire purchase.
New tire protection – How does it work?
- Purchase the Tire Protection Plan for your new tires installed by Big Chief Tire.
- Coverage from road hazard damage lasts up to 36 months from the date of purchase.
- We repair road hazard damage on eligible tires for FREE.
- In the event of irreparable road hazard damage, we cover the cost of the replacement tire.*
What is road hazard damage?
Many common hazards like nails, potholes and glass can damage your tires. When your tire fails because of an impact break, bruise or puncture, it’s no longer safe to drive. If this happens during normal driving on a DOT maintained road, our Tire Protection Plan has you covered.
What tires are eligible for coverage?
Any new tire installed by Big Chief’s tire shop in Jacksonville, FL may be covered under the Tire Protection Plan, valid at any BCT location. Tires are no longer eligible once worn down to 3/32” of the tread. See other exclusions below.
- Irregular wear caused by misalignment or mechanical defects of the vehicle.
- Improper inflation, overloading, or driving on the tire with no air pressure.
- Accident, fire, vandalism, or purposeful abuse.
- Damage from obstructions or modification to the vehicle.
- Cosmetic damage, sidewall abrasions, or other appearance items that do not affect the safety or performance of the tire.
- Road hazard coverage is void after a tire is worn down to 3/32” of the tread.
Schedule Service – Tire Shop Jacksonville, FL
At Big Chief Tire, we’re always here to get you safely back on the road. Call (904) 932-1547 or fill out our appointments form to schedule your road hazard damage service at any of our convenient locations.
*In the event of an irreparable road hazard, the tire is replaced 100% for free. The customer is responsible for labor, disposal fee, and tire protection on the new tire.
Frequently Asked Questions: New Tires
How often should you get new tires?
Typically, tires should be replaced every 3-4 years or every 40,000 to 60,000 miles, whichever comes first. However, if you notice visible signs of tread wear and tear on your tires, such as bald spots or cracks, you should replace them sooner. Luckily, there are plenty of options for affordable tires in Jacksonville, FL here at Big Chief Tire. Plus, we have regular specials and financing options.
How to tell if you need new tires?
There are a few ways to tell if you need new tires. One of the most obvious signs is visible wear and tear on the tire treads. This can be seen by examining the tires closely or by using a penny to check the depth of the tread. If the tread is less than 2/32 of an inch, it’s time to replace the tires.
If you notice cracks or bulges on your tire’s sidewall, it’s a sign that the tire is no longer safe to use. Vibrations or unusual noises while driving can also mean that your tires are out of balance or have worn unevenly and should be replaced as soon as possible.
How long do new tires last?
Depending on the quality of your new tires, they should last around 3–4 years or 40,000 to 60,000 miles. Unfortunately, many common hazards like nails, potholes, and glass can damage your new tires before their normal life expectancy. That’s where Big Chief’s Tire Protection Plan comes in. Visit our tire shop in Jacksonville, FL for the best deals on quality new tires and service you can trust.